TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER
- Place and date of birth: 9th November 1997 in Chamonix (France)
- Where do you live now? Chamonix (France)
- At what age did you start your discipline? I have been alpine skiing since I was 4 years old, I started freeride skiing when I was 17, and I am currently a ski instructor in Chamonix.
- What is your main objective in your sport career? To take part in the FWT, travel, make films and photo shoots with friends, but most of all, to have fun!!
- What is your main objective in your personal life? Be happy and be healthy, it’s the most important thing.
- Why do you choose us as a partner? Cébé creates technical products of a high quality; I like the look and the style. On top of that I am proud to represent a brand from Jura, my Region.
- What do you like the most in our products? The quality of the lenses, the comfort of the helmets, you forget you are wearing them, that’s how good they are.
- Do you have a particular habit, a ritual before a competition? I try to relax by listening to music, I warm up and eat a cereal bar!
- What is your favorite competition spot? I have none, but I like fresh powder snow, sun and a good atmosphere, it’s fantastic!
- What is the best memory in your career? My victory at Piau Engaly in the Pyrenes, because I won of course, but also for the great atmosphere.
- What is your favorite place to rest? At the beach!
- What is your favorite destination for holidays? Given that I am all year round in the mountains, I like the seaside, the sun, the beach, to get tanned.
- What is your favorite song, artist? Coldplay / Eminem
- What is your favorite movie? Les bronzes font du ski!
- What is your favorite dish? My grandma’s cooking!
- What is your favorite activity (except your sport)? Trail running
- Do you have a motto? Ski, eat, sleep and repeat