TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER
- Place and date of birth: 25th December 1997, Sallanches in France
- Where you live now: Megève
- At what age did you start your discipline? I started mogul skiing when I was 11.
- What are the reasons for having chosen it? I chose this sport because it’s versatile. There’s the skiing and the jumps, and I really prefer the freestyle atmosphere... It’s cool!
- What is your main objective in your sport career? My main objective in my sporting career is to enjoy it, get better with each training session so I can become the best in the world and take home an Olympic medal.
- What is your main objective in your personal life? In my personal life, my objective is quite the same, take things as they come, and make the most of it, with the people that I love, doing what I love.
- Why do you choose us as partner? If I chose Cébé as a partner, it’s because it’s a French brand that believes in me and in my plan. The brand’s values reflect my values.
- What do you like the most in our products? I really love the design of the products, especially the goggles and sunglasses, and I approve 100% the magnetic lens technology!
- Do you have a particular habit, a ritual before a competition? Before the competition, I visualize the run in my head one last time by miming the moves and I dance to my latest playlist that I’m listening to.
- What is your favorite competition spot? Without a doubt, Megève! When you ride in your hometown, there is always a special something.
- What is the best memory in your career? Definitely my qualifying run for the 2018 Olympic Games in South Korea. I started last but when I got to the bottom I saw that I had come in 16th! I really wasn’t expecting it. I looked over to the team and my parents, who’d made the trip just to see me, and they were all so surprised! I was so happy! The atmosphere at an event like the Olympics is so amazing that it’s hard to forget moments like that!
- What is your favorite place to rest? At home, with friends and family, to relax and unwind. For me, it’s the best place.
- What is your favorite destination for holidays? Almost all year round we’re looking for snow, so for holidays I prefer slightly more exotic destinations where it’s hot and where I get away from skiing and get out the swimsuits.
- What is your favorite song, artist? Love Yourself - Justin Bieber
- What is your favorite movie? The Blind Side or Coach Carter
- What is your favorite dish? My little brother is a cook and I prefer his dishes. I’m a fan of sweet and savory food and especially my mum’s goat’s cheese and fig puff pastry tart!
- What is your favorite activity (except your sport)? That’s difficult to choose. I love sport in general and I love trying new things!
- Do you have motto? Enjoyment creates performance.