TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER
- Place and date of birth: Evian les Bains, France, the 28th of July 1994
- Where you live now: Evian les Bains, France
- At what age did you start your discipline? 9 years old
- What are the reasons for having chosen it? It’s a good combination between skiing and acrobatics skills.
- What is your main objective in your sport career? It’s to be the skier I would love to be!
- What is your main objective in your personal life? It’s to be better at skiing for the moment.
- Why do you choose us as partner? Because Cébé is a French brand and I like their products!
- What do you like the most in our products? Good style and performance, all I need in the moguls.
- Do you have a particular habit, a ritual before a competition? Not really, I just visualize my run.
- What is your favorite competition spot? Deer Valley, Utah. There is big crowd and one of the most challenging races.
- What is the best memory in your career? Maybe my first world cup final in 2016 at Deer Valley, really cool!
- What is your favorite place to rest? Home.
- What is your favorite destination for holidays? Where you can ski!
- What is your favorite song, artist? Jul “JCVD” for the moment.
- What is your favorite movie? Fast and furious Tokyo drift.
- What is your favorite dish? French dishes, they are all good.
- What is your favorite activity (except your sport)? MTB and trampolining.
- Do you have motto? “Lick the stamp and send it”.