TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER
- Place and date of birth: 19 November 1990 in Bron, France
- Where do you live now? Lyon, France
- At what age did you start your discipline? At 10 years old.
- What are the reasons for having chosen it? We used to go to Méribel with my parents every weekend and for the holidays, but I wasn’t at all interested in downhill skiing, kids following each other down the piste. Then I discovered mogul skiing and I found a lot more freedom in this sport. It's more fun too, combining skiing, jumps and speed.
- What is your main objective in your sports career? My main goal is to reach my full potential, keep progressing and have fun!
- What is your main objective in your personal life? To be just as motivated in everything else I do after my career as I am now. Make up for lost time: spend time with my friends and family, enjoy life, and pursue new challenges.
- Why do you choose us as a partner? Cébé wants to get back into freestyle, they have shown me a lot of confidence and I want to help develop better products.
- What do you like the most in our products? They are lightweight and comfortable.
- Do you have a particular habit, a ritual before a competition? Before I go down a piste, I draw it. It helps me to memorize it.
- What is your favorite competition spot? My favorite place is Deer Valley, Utah, USA. It’s the perfect place for mogul skiers: the piste is fantastic with natural snow and big bumps, and over 5,000 fans who come to see the show.
- What is your best memory in your career? I'm not sure...either my podium in Canada or just before my Pyeongchang Olympic qualifying run.
- Where is your favorite place to relax? Usually in Méribel. But I also love to travel to get away from it all and discover the world.
- Where is your favorite destination for holidays? The South of France with a group of friends.
- What is your favorite song, artist? Macklemore’s “Ain’t gonna die tonight.”
- What is your favorite movie? Asterix and Obelix: mission Cleopatra.
- What is your favorite dish? Rib of beef grilled on the fireplace with homemade French fries.
- What is your favorite activity (besides your sport)? I love sport generally: I play a lot of golf and I like to drive. Apart from that, I love discovering new places.
- Do you have a motto? Do what you do best.