TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER
- Place and date of birth: Chambéry: January 22, 1996
- Where do you live now? Le Bourget-du-lac, next to Chambéry
- At what age did you start your discipline? I started running when I was 16.
- What are the reasons for having chosen it? I was in a ski class in middle school; I skied seven times a week in winter, and in the summer & autumn we went skiing on the glacier… It was too much for me, I stopped skiing and I started running. First, I did the cross countries, then I started mountain running and trail running.
- What is your main objective in your sports career? My biggest dream is to win UTMB.
- What is your main objective in your personal life? My main objective in my personal life is to live in a place which I like and to be happy, at least optimistic.
- Why do you choose us as a partner? Cébé is for me the number one in sunglasses. I had Cébé equipment when I was younger and I was always satisfied. Moreover, I like other athletes who are wearing Cébé.
- What do you like the most in our products? The color; the comfort; the quality.
- Do you have a particular habit, a ritual before a competition? I don’t have a particular ritual before a competition. I just try to forget nothing; unfortunately it has happened in the past J
- What is your favorite competition spot? I think it’s Chamonix, the landscapes are amazing and the atmosphere is unique.
- What is your best memory in your career? It was for the Serre Che Trail (50 km), it was my first long Trail and I was so happy to end the race 2nd after a last downhill with tremendous cramps!
- Where is your favorite place to relax? My best place to relax is in Peisey (Savoie), that’s where my parents live and where I spent my first 18 years.
- What is your favorite holiday destination? I like to change so that I can discover a lot of awesome places.
- What is your favorite song, artist?
- Bob Dylan for sure! I really enjoy those songs.
- What is your favorite movie? Imitation Game.
- What is your favorite dish? A huge pizza after a long run.
- What is your favorite activity (besides your sport)? I’m a PE teacher so I do a lot of activities, my favorites are: volleyball, handball, cross country skiing, ski mountaineering, cycling.