TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER
- Place and date of birth: Sallanches. August 31,1988
- Where do you live now: Sallanches
- At what age did you start your discipline? 27
- What are the reasons for having chosen it? Facing untracked slopes, being in touch with nature, managing risks and finding the best line...it motivates me to do my best all the time.
- What is your main objective in your sports career? My goal is clearly to get back to where I belong and compete with the best on the Freeride World Tour as quickly as possible. I aim to be in the top 5 of the general rankings.
- What is your main objective in your personal life? I would like to be able to live off my passion. Ski untracked slopes with my friends when I’m traveling and carry on learning about the mountains.
- Why do you choose us as a partner? I choose Cébé as my partner because their equipment meets my all technical requirements.
- What do you like the most in our products? Their Freeride oriented design of helmets and goggles. The magnetic lens is a real advantage!
- Do you have a particular habit, a ritual before a competition? I always check all my equipment the day before a race. On the day of the race, I get into a sort of calm bubble about 10 to 15 minutes before the start. After that, I follow my instinct.
- What is your favorite competition spot?
- I love the Mont-Gond slope in Nendaz. And on the FWT circuit, I also love Fieberbrunn which has very steep, technical slopes.
- What is your best memory in your career? My last race in the qualifier for last year’s final in Obergurgl. I was feeling a lot of pressure which helped me do my best. In my opinion, it was my best run yet on a Qualifier.
- Where is your favorite place to relax? At home in the Chamonix valley, with my family and my girlfriend.
- What is your favorite holiday destination? Somewhere in the sun where I can do sport and enjoy the beach.
- What is your favorite song, artist? Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Thrift Shop Feat. Wanz
- What is your favorite movie? Inception
- What is your favorite dish? A good home-made croziflette!
- What is your favorite activity (besides your sport)? I’m crazy about motorbikes: cross-country, trail, road. Otherwise, all outdoor sports: downhill mountain biking, skateboarding, trampoline, wakesurfing, surfing. The list is endless!
- Do you have motto? Don't think that when things get tricky that all is lost!