- Place and date of birth: Locarno (Swiss) June 2nd 1987
- City where you live now: CANNOBIO (Italy)
- At what age did you start your discipline? I started Alpine ski at 7 years old and discovered Freeride at 23 years old.
- What are the reasons for having chosen it? I was a bit tired to ski on the slopes. Since I started Freeride, I discovered a complete different way to get in touch with the mountains and the nature.
- What is your main objective in your sport career? First of all: having fun while I’m doing it, then being the best version of me as a skier which means: get to know my limits without overstepping them.
- What is your main objective in your personal life? Improve my skills as a physiotherapist, stay healthy and have a good relationship with my family and my friends
- Why do you choose us as partner? For the wearability of your products as well as for their interesting design.
- What do you like the most in our products? What I like the most are the helmets, they are light and confortable on the ears.
- Do you have a particular habit, a ritual before a competition? Eat a banana and do 20 squatts !
- What is your favorite competition spot? I really enjoyed the competition face in Jasna (Slovakia)
- What is the best memory in your career? When I reached the podium this year after 3 years of trying to get back on it.
- What is your favorite place to rest? My home! Which is located in the wood, and is not reachable by cars
- What is your favorite destination for holidays? Wherever there is untouched nature and a little bit of wilderness!
- What is your favorite song, artist? I listen a lot of music from electro to reggae.
- What is your favorite movie? I like Thriller movies as well as movies with Jack Nicholson.
- What is your favorite dish? Chicken curry !
- What is your favorite activity (except your sport)? Rock Climbing and mountain biking
- Do you have a motto? " knowing is not enough, we must do. Willing is not enough we must apply."
"My best memory during my career was when I reached the podium for my 2nd place at the Freeride World Qualifier of Andorre in 2017"