- Place and date of birth: Barruera (Spain) 7th January 1985
- City where you live now: Wanaka (New Zealand) & Zermatt (Switzerland)
- At what age did you start your discipline? I started skiing pretty early, but I didn’t start competing on freeride until I was 28 years-old.
- What are the reasons for having chosen it? Natural evolution. I did racing when I was a teenager, and freestyle on my early 20’s, so now is time to bring it all in on freeride.
- What is your main objective in your sport career? My main objective is to improve my skiing performance to my maximum level. Being involved on the circuit makes me push myself every day.
My second objective is to be qualified for the FWT, and once there, step up on a podium.
- What is your main objective in your personal life? Be happy and feel fulfilled with what I am doing.
- Why do you choose us as partner? Cébé is a well-known eyewear company for decades, and we can feel your dedication on your excellent products for all kind of conditions and sports.
- What do you like the most in our products? I work as a ski instructor all year around, and I always had problems with that fogy days that clear up and end up on pure sunshine day… What a pain for my eyes!!!! Now this problem is over, and my eyes are perfectly protected at all times with the photochromic lenses technology.
- Do you have a particular habit, a ritual before a competition? I usually listen to AC/DC and eat a Snickers.
- What is your favorite competition spot? Wherever with fresh powder and sunshine.
- What is your favorite place to rest? Any mountain on the Pyrenees or by the turquoise waters on the Balearic Islands.
- What is your favorite destination for holidays? I would love to explore the whole world.
- What is your favorite song, artist? Reggae, Hard Rock, Rock & Roll, Ska, Blues, Rumba… one song for each moment.
- What is your favorite movie? Fan of Lord of the Rings and the freeskiing movie Passenger, by Legs of Steel.
- What is your favorite dish? Entrecôte steak from le Vall de Boí with mushroom cream.
- What is your favorite activity (except your sport)? Getting lost on the mountains for a few days.
- Do you have motto? You just have one life, so focus on what really matters.
"My best memory during my career is my first Freeride competition in 2013 in Santa Tere, Chile with 40 cm of fresh snow, no wind, sunshine and a 2nd place after 2 days of competition.
I've been perceived as an Olympic medalist by my friends from my valley at the end of this season after nearly qualifying for the FWT. I had never imagined they would followed my achievements with so much passion."