· Place and date of birth 18/10/1990 in Briançon
· Where do you live now? Serre Chevalier
· At what age did you start your discipline? I started to ski when I was 2 years old and joined the ski club at 7. I stopped alpine skiing races at 15 and did my first freeride contest at 25 years old.
· Why did you choose freeride? The freeride represents for me the ultimate freedom on skis, there is no better feeling than riding in the powder snow. There are no limits, you can go where you want. It is an extraordinary way of expressing yourself, both with the performance and artistically, by looking to ride the most beautiful line down the mountain.
· What is your main objective in your sport career? I would like to win the FWT and travel the world to discover unknown mountain slopes
· What is your main objective in your personal life? Enjoy nature and the people I have around me, on skis, on a mountain bike, climbing, alpinism or paragliding. Be able to share the experiences with people I know and people I will get to know along the way.
· Why do you choose us as a partner? I chose Cébé because of the well-known name and the sure quality of their products.
· What do you like the most in our products? The fact that they adapt to my shape and the unique style.
· Do you have a particular habit, a ritual before a competition? I drink a fresh orange juice in the morning.
· What is your favorite competition spot? Obergurgl - Austria
· What is the best memory in your career? My big blind jump (more than 15 m high) during the Freeride Nendaz qualifications.
· What is your favorite place to rest? Serre Chevalier
· What is your favorite destination for holidays? The mountains of Himachal Pradesh in North India
· What is your favorite song, artist? Pierre Billon- La Bamba
· What is your favorite movie? Fight Club
· What is your favorite dish? Croziflette
· What is your favorite activity (except your sport)? Paragliding and rock climbing
· Do you have motto? No